Tuesday, November 30, 2010

334/365

TOT - Ten on Tuesday (just stuff in my head)

1. I watched a news segment on seasonal workers... actually the new "migrant workers." Amazon has a camp in Kentucky... Sad story but I kind of think it would be interesting to live in an RV and travel every couple months to go work somewhere else in the country.

2. This photo display is fantastic.

3. And talk about fantastic... the Epic Mickey paint brush nunchuk... so cute! Did anyone else think it was NUMchuck or am I just an idiot?

4. Whenever I try to draw shoes on my girls they end up looking like they have hooves! ;-)

5. I forgot about this guy from Vegas... he was dressed as Shaggy. I don't know if this is the same guy but here is a video.
He SPRAY painted the Bellagio Fountains while we were there. Very neat.

6. I hate being in the game room... I just think about renting movies from West Coast Video and falling asleep on the couch. It's very depressing.

7. Still one of the cutest holiday commercials.

8. Talk about NOT practicing what you preach!

9. That TRON movie looks good.

10. I was looking at some pictures of RoseBud and came across this - just thought it was cute. It reminded me of how she liked to sit in the sun. In honor of all the deer that were killed the past few days - I'll say goodnight with this photo...

No comments: