Sunday, November 14, 2010

341/365

TRUTH BE TOLD
We were just passing through House of Blues rushing to get somewhere else... the girls were all ahead of me and I stopped for awhile in front of this guy... I thought about something when I saw him... it was truth. I don't know if it was the EYE around his neck or what but I had a rush of emotions and came to the realization that I want people to see things for what they really are.
I'm not one to air my dirty laundry but there are a lot of things I'm hearing that are simply false and it's time I start telling MY story. I think I'm going to start truth be told thursdays or scatter some TBTs here and there. I haven't figured it out yet so stay tuned.

Remember when I said I could live in Anthropologie? I could live at HOB too. I was mesmerized, as always, by the art and furniture there.


I could have stayed there all day and counted all the bottle caps!

No comments: