Wednesday, November 24, 2010

352/365

TOT - TEN ON TUESDAY (Wednesday edition - I didn't realize yesterday was Tuesday.)

1. Cute tree bed.
Anthropologie style #960042: $5,298.00 - $5598.00

2. "Write it - light it - watch it fly!" Scroll down and look at the video for this thing. It's kind of scary but neat.

3. After this post I remembered about this... and this. Man, you can find anything you want on the computer, can't you???

4. They have big giant Reeses peanut butter cups - they are a 1/2 lb each cup!

5. There was a news story yesterday that made me terribly upset. A group of Amish people were all being driven to a funeral by Louis Sweetapple. He died along with two of the Amish and the other driver in the car that was hit. I don't know if it was the all the cute names that got to me or what but I was very sad about it all day and woke up this morning thinking about it.

6. Just found this picture on my phone - poor lily bud from when she wasn't feeling well the other day. ;-(

7. I wish people would STFU about these damn security procedures at the airport. I don't care if you are 7 months or 70 years old - they should check everyone - twice. And then they should check them again before they step on the actual plane. I was called out for a full body scan and pat down when I last flew. I didn't think it was a big deal because about 20 minutes prior to that I was running through the airport like a lunatic (story here at #7) so I figured they were going to take me in the back for questioning at the very least... Anyway, the woman made me pull down my sleeves so she didn't touch me and told me what she was doing. It wasn't a big deal. All these people that are forcing their kids to yell "stranger danger" or stripping down to their speedos should get a first class ticket OUT of the airport and have to drive wherever they need to go.

8. Looking at that old post I just realized I never got cake on my birthday - my yummy chocolate cake was from the night before. ;-(

9. I used the word yesternight in conversation the other day like I've used it all my life. ;-)

10. If my sweetapple story above wasn't enough - I think I'm officially cracking up now. I made a new chicken casserole for dinner tonight - it was so good I cried. Then I cried for about 20 minutes after the world news because it was all about migrant farm workers and people that go hungry every night. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible.
--------------------
I realized this the other day but keep forgetting to check... I'm WAY off with my numbers, huh? I don't know how that happened... but I think today is actually 328 out of 365 not 352/365! How the heck did that happen??? Now I don't know what to do. Go back and change everything or just start with the correct one tomorrow... decisions, decisions. I guess that's what happens with 2 hours of sleep a night for the last three months!

No comments: