Thursday, November 25, 2010

329/365

GIVE THANKS
I think I gasped out loud when I saw this dog toy at Target - actually, I KNOW I gasped out loud! It could be the cutest little set of tog toys I ever did see. It's their Holiday Dinner Plate toy set. It also came with either a road kill squirrel or a lobster in lieu of turkey for those "vegetarian" dogs. There's a roll, baked potato, corn, asparagus/green bean like thing and a turkey with rope drumsticks. Really... Cutest. Thing. Ever. Lily LOVES it!

We went outside for a FEAST - just like the pilgrims...
Lily couldn't wait to take the lid off her dinner plate.
Give me that corn!
Talking Turkey...
We came back in for some pictures...
Is it time to "eat" yet???
"God is great - God is good - Thank You God - for this food."
Don't stuff yourself!
Wait a minute - where's the cranberry sauce?!?
What are you thankful for today?

Lily hopes everyone has a delicious dinner and wishes all a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: