Monday, May 7, 2012

128/365

PISSED
I know it's well meant but I get a little irritated when people say to not worry about anything else and just take care of myself... Again, the thought is great but it's a little hard to actually make it work.  I hear don't worry about Aunt Gloria... your Dad can take care of himself... that may all be true -  here's one that can't take care of herself - The Bud. 

I had one chance to get Lily to the vet and it was tonight... that didn't turn out too well.  $276 later she comes home and pees blood on the floor.  WTF? Now what?  I'm not complaining, even though it probably seems like I am... and I don't do things for others so I can complain about having no time for myself... you make it work - you don't abandon everyone and everything and look the other way... Should I just tell her I can't take care of her anymore and be done? I don't think so. I'm just running out of time and can't be in two places at once.

Before I say something I'm going to regret beacause I'm mad -  I better shut this little mouth of mine.

Sorry, Bud. ;-(  We'll figure it out.  I hope.

No comments: