Tuesday, May 1, 2012

122/365

TOT - TEN ON TUESDAY (really, it's Tuesday again?)

1. OK, seriously... why is it impossible to get a parking space at Whole Foods anymore?  It was never this bad before.  Carey told me about this video about parking there.  Funny!  And have you seen the Whole Foods Parking Lot video - check out the responses and other videos too!

2. Carey and I went shopping and junking today... stopped at Glenn Greene's Glass Studio... fabulous stuff and obviously a master at what he does and Otis has to be the best studio dog ever...  such a good dog.

He reminded me of another dog - I think it was Deanna's Valor.  I wonder what ever happened to that dog.

3. We were parked next to a house that made me miss home...

Hosta everywhere... I miss my hosta and SIDEWALKS!!! I remember like it was yesterday getting some of those hostas at the house sales way back when... Mum bought them in little dixie cups and they got to be super huge. There was a pug in the yard, today, of one of the houses nearby too... I wish Lily was a city dog instead of a suburb dog. ;-(

4. There's a set of realistic looking potato serving dishes in a store in Regent Square if anyone wants them... I'm sure that's on everyone's list of things to get! I think it was $57 for the set. I'd say they are priceless, though.


5.  Have you seen Misery Bear?  OMG I love him... watch the Teddynator short film here. Speaking of bears... I'm debating if I want my teddy bear Paul to be buried with me. I haven't decided yet. I have decided that I do NOT want an open casket.  I've told a couple people my wishes and will leave a note in case anything happens to me. Details to follow.

6. We saw this guy hitchhiking on the street... then we saw him in the pet store... he had a hospital ID on one arm and an ace bandage on the other... the funny thing was he had one of Tony's shirts on.  Carey said they were all donated when they got a new design... this hitchhiking, pet store shopping dude just happened to have one on.  Weird.


7. What do you see when you look in the mirror?

8. I came across this picture from one of carey's halloween parties when she surprised me for my birthday - it cracks me up... not the hat or the sparkly pants... the cake with me and that damn satin jacket!!! ;-)


9. I'm really worried about this shoulder pain.  I don't know if it's from the bud sleeping with me or if it's some rotator cuff issue or if this thing metastasized to my shoulder - which would make sense if it was the same side I think.. IDK - but it's really bothering me.

10. I'm really hoping for a thunderstorm tonight.

No comments: