Tuesday, May 8, 2012

129/365

TOT - TEN ON TUESDAY
1. I had one appointment at 2 pm and got home at 9!  Mix up at Magee for my Surgery Clearance then back out to the vets to get antibiotics... I really thought it would be a quick appointment then a stop at Glo's and I could get home and take a nap... I was looking forward to it.  Didn't happen. :-(  I need to go to sleep right now!

2.  I've been in Oakland every day for the past week... Friday I was there twice and most of the lights weren't working.  I'm sick of traffic!!!!!


3.  I'm also sick of trying to figure out where the hell to put this f*cking computer... I'm not sure why (and it always happens at 12:16 too) but I keep getting this buzzing... interference?  It's the same sound when the cell phone was next to the tv and I found the texts. It's more often now and longer - Is it because I put a surge protector next to my desk?  The phone and the camera and the cell phone and remote all start buzzing around my little old alarm clock. It goes crazy when I'm about to get an email too. What's going to happen with a big giant computer there???  I don't like all this electronic stuff so close to my head.   Still don't know what I can do.

4. The Bud and I somehow got to Mt. Lebanon in record time yesterday even in rush hour so we passed by the house...Merry and Keely were out so we stopped to talk to them for a few minutes... My Hosta and Rhoda D's were blooming!!!  Rolliers still sells grass seed, right? ;-)

5. I had a few toys too many for Christmas so I had them downstairs to save for other occassions... Lily "discovered" them and started bringing them upstairs one by one... she's been carrying this around with her everywhere she goes. It has rope parts to the arms and legs and she likes chewing on them.


6. Well played... ;-)


7. So, what ever happened with the ban of truck nuts being unconstitutional? I love a boy in a big old pick up truck... not sure how I would feel if I looked in the back and saw a pair of those, though...  Just a little silly. Do they make van vaginas??? Not sure that would be as popular... but maybe it would give some street cred to a soccer mom's car. ;-)

8. It was pouring when I left the vet and I didn't want to drive in it so I stopped at Giant Eagle... I miss my little old store.  Maybe I was just overwhelmed from the day but I cried when I walked in.  I can't remember the last time I was there... I was always very fond of grocery stores - old and new.

9. I started a wish list of things I want... look at this custom Day of the Dead Blythe doll with her own little doll - so cute.


10. Even though I went a little Perkins today before the chest x-ray (I apologized to the girl after!) I'm still trying...

No comments: