Monday, May 14, 2012

135/365

OVERWHELMED

As expected, didn't get much done tonight. Major SAP - surgery (not study) avoidance procedure - going on. I did watch the online info programs I was supposed to regarding the surgery.,. that's about it. I considered that a job well done and called it a night. Should have done laundry and cleaned and paid the bills and all that fun stuff, but I didn't. Still need to go to Glos for her pills and get the bud's nails cut tomorrow... Last day - no choice but to get it done. Yes, PN, you were right.  ;-)

Still not sure if The Dad is going to go to the surgery - it's clear he doesn't really want to.  He said Jimmy is going out of town for a wedding and he may not be able to.  Thought it was kind of funny. Do I force him or let things be?  Weird situation... that's all I can say.

Had a really nice lunch with Chrissy and Paula today and went back to see Paula's houses.  I want a house.  A lot on my mind about that subject and situation I'm in - just making myself upset about it so that will have to wait.

Upset about this too...

Spent the morning in Dr. Wakim's office for my followup from last week on the fertility issue. He's probably the nicest doctor I ever met.  I wish I would have seen him a long time ago... or even 2 years ago... or last year. All this time - wasted. ;-( Won't be able to make a decision on what I can do until after the results from all this on thursday so I need to put this aside for a short time... it's all just a little overwhelming... will have to revisit this subject later too.

I'm going to bed and waking up whenever... tomorrow is the first day in a long time that I don't have to set my alarm for something!  Yay!

Sleep tight.

No comments: