Wednesday, May 30, 2012

151/365

THIS LITTLE PIGGY
I was informed this morning that a little piggy was loose on the Parkway!  Did he really have a scarf on?  I wonder if it was our old neighbor pug Sosueme's piglet sibling?!?!? I think they moved to the East, though, so probably not.

It's funny, I've been thinking about all my this little piggy figurines lately... more that place - a hardware store, I think, where we got a lot of them on sale and all the displays...not sure if it was McMurray or somewhere out there. Waterdam maybe... there was a bean pot restaurant across the street??? I know that's been gone. These random places and events keep coming to mind... not sure why.  Maybe I'll get to that some day.  I've been keeping a list.

I really need to get to bed... busy day today... Chrissy picked me up and we went to pick up some auction items she won and said hi to some young boys...

Then we went to Glo's and fixed her pills for the next few weeks and the three of us went to lunch at the Cornerstone.
She dropped me off at Sandy's to get my hair washed and flat ironed..  I still can't use my one arm that well so I needed some help! Aunt Jeannie wouldn't have wanted me to go to the hospital with dirty hair! That was the extent of me being prepared for tomorrow.  I still need to pack my bag and take a shower. I really wanted to be in bed by now but no such luck... so I think it's time to shut everything down and get to business.  Morning will be here soon and I want to snuggle with the puppy for awhile.

I guess I should document this pic for today... a family photo - of sorts.
Send good thoughts my way tomorrow morning... love to all ~ J

No comments: