Thursday, May 24, 2012

145/365

"OH MY EFFING G. NO.WAY."
I'm not a good tv watcher.  I have multiple tvs on at one time but I rarely just sit and watch something - if I do, I'm typically doing something else along with it.  Since I'm unable to drive for awhile and home bound, I was kind of looking forward to just sitting and doing nothing for once.  That didn't happen as planned.  Cara made me dvr the Sherlock series - watched the first one which was good but I never made it through the others yet. Can't stay focused enough with it. I did make it through all of the new GIRLS show on HBO which is more my demographic.  The "up and comers" (as well as the "on their way outs") are totally my peeps. So if you are around 25 or 75 I'm with you. My generation - the 40+ year olds that whine about the life they chose to live not turning out as expected - really put me off these days.  Anyway, love, love, love the show. You should watch it.

Speaking of up and comers... I got the most adorable card and note in the mail... I reached in the mailbox and pulled it out and saw a State College return address... for a brief second I was transported back to 1989 getting mail from there. Kind of weird.  Anyway, how cute is this little puggy with the boo boo on his leg?

Thanks, Grace. ;-)

No comments: