Saturday, October 31, 2015

PARTY ON
I miss Halloween… and trick or treaters. I think Halloween is magical. I love the kids all dressed up and pretending to be someone else for a little while.  I loved Dixon House at Halloween time. My birthdays always consisted of pork chops and applesauce (even when David was mad.)  I didn't have pork chops today, not that I could have tasted them anyway.  I had no business being out. Seriously couldn't breath at all - all day and night. I went through a ton of chrissy's cold pills that I shouldn't even be taking with my other pills I take. I drove today. I'm not sure how. This is what we did…

We started off at Pechin's! My love of grocery stores!!  I'm so weird. We went to one of my favorite places. Pechin's Firehouse Restaurant.

We all got Pierogies and then we found out they had a pot roast special so we shared that.

We watched Giada while we ate!

After lunch we worked our way up the road to Nemacolin - stopping at a few stores on the way. We thought this was one of those lifelike cats that looks like it's breathing - turns out it was an actual breathing cat that just comes in the store to sleep.

Isn't this pretty?

We were headed to the Touchstone Center for Crafts when we saw this…

This birthday will forever be known as"the one with the zombie dog." This poor thing was dragging a deer up the hill. WTF? I didn't know whether to feel sorry for it or to look away because I thought he was going to steal my soul. I was creeped out and didn't want to go down that road for some reason and now I know why. I thought we were going to be eaten the whole drive down there. Looks like it was the deer who was going to be eaten. Crazy.

Dear, Trees…. I love you.
I debated on heading right to the emergency room because I couldn't breathe at all but we ended the night here for dinner. How could you revisit a name like that?

I got back and the pup was like aren't you ever going to stay in the house? I need to go to bed. Now.

No comments: