Wednesday, October 14, 2015

TRAX OF MY TEARS
Oh how I love this place.

We took some residents on a trip there today.

We had a good group and everyone had such a great time.

Do pumpkins make everyone happy?

I really don't think it's possible for a pumpkin to take a bad picture.

Take a look at this big guy!

And these beauties…

Everyone liked looking at all the displays and we would guess how much everything cost!

This sign was a big hit…

These trucks were NFS. Thank God.

Some haven't been out of the building in years. Could you imagine that? We ended up staying HOURS longer than expected. No one wanted to leave. We had to call the nurses and let them know everyone was ok. We had the van loaded with bags!  I tried my hardest to only get out of there with things we could eat. I caved, though, and got this red barn with a star. Come on. It practically had my name on it. ;-)

No comments: