Sunday, October 4, 2015

THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF PREMIUM CHANNELS
Yay!  Season premiere night for The Leftovers and The Affair! I'm not big into tv but now that Wayward Pines is over we've been waiting for these shows to come back.  The only other show I watched was Under The Dome and, for some reason, I couldn't get into it this season. I have them all recorded but I keep falling asleep 15 minutes into the first one and just can't make it through any of it. I may just watch the last episode and call it a day.

Chrissy got me hooked on The Affair. I really had no interest in it and then had to binge watch late into the first season.I'm not real crazy about the characters - I don't like Noah's hair and I hate Alison's mouth and I was never a fan of the one playing Helen - though she's growing on me. I do love me some Pacey. Cole will always be Pacey to me. ;-)

I watched The Leftovers from the beginning. Remember when Katherine and I were excited to see that some of the cast hangs out in Lily Dale. LOL We walked into the chapel for the reiki and swore we walked on set. It was hilarious and creepy seeing everyone in their white gear.

Anyway, I love how all these shows bring everyone together. It's like gathering around the tv for the old Wonderful World of Disney on Sunday nights.  Except now I DVR them and watch at 2 in the morning!


No comments: