Tuesday, June 7, 2011

158/365

TOT - TEN ON TUESDAY (Jeannine, try to keep your big mouth shut edition)

1. Just ONE thing...
Really? I don't know about that. Being a realist is what I'm known for and sometimes put down for. I'm not entirely sure a dose of reality was needed. I do know one thing, though... the real reality is yet to come.

2. I had an appointment in Oakland today and then one in Monroeville. I got caught in all this traffic and didn't know why... on our way to Dick's Diner we saw everyone running down the street with swat and police trucks following - turns out it was for Special Olympics. I wasn't quick enough to get a picture.

3. I did get a picture while picking up my pretend son from school. There were a bunch of pretty yellow birds on corn sticks - I mean cat tails. Every one of them hid from the camera.

4. My doctor today said if I don't watch out she's going to admit me for exhaustion. I told her that I thought that was only for celebrities that go into rehab and asked her if there was somewhere that was dog friendly. She didn't really think that was as funny as I thought it was.

5. The Patete Kitchen guy was on the morning show... it made me sick. I'm such a spoiled brat that gets everything she asks for all the time. Those spoiled only children - you really have to watch out for them or they'll take everything from you and go pout in their mini house.

6. I went into high school yesterday to pick up Katherine's cap and gown and yearbook. It was the first time I was in a school with classes going on in a very long time. It was kind of fun and scary.

7. I said something last night that I'm upset about. I referred to Lily as "the damn dog." I know that the truth usually comes out when you are mad - this was in pure frustration, though. Lily really is the best dog (I'm sorry RoseBud and Gypsy and Pepper.) She won't make a move without me which is a little annoying at times but it makes me happy that there is no other place she would rather be than next to me. She knows I would never leave her and she is the best dog spooner ever. I really need to get night vision video to show how this dog sleeps with me. It is the cutest thing ever. Love the Lil Bud. ;-)

8. Whispered the heart...


9. This would totally annoy me.

10. I got a call almost a year ago about this... Every time I see one of these trucks I want to throw up.

No comments: