Wednesday, June 29, 2011

191/365

MUDDLED MESS
I don't know what to say tonight... my head is just muddled with a hundred different thoughts. I'm glad to have some time tomorrow at home - captive - with no car to take me anywhere. I can't move in here - the walls are closing in on me... clothes, papers, boxes, stuff... I don't even know where my mail is. It's too much. I need to get organized.

It was doctors all day today for some minor pre-op stuff for the dad next week. Why it couldn't all be done in one place instead of three I don't know. ;-) I'm tired and want to go to sleep... I'm doing everything left handed because I can't move my right arm/elbow... I'm sure hauling in a truckload of groceries I'm not really sure we can eat didn't help much. Even typing this hurts. I think I'm going to have to go to some rehab for this or maybe go see Dr. Tighe again.

Hoping to clean up some of this mess and get these clothes put away somewhere... uugghh. The thought of it is making me sick. I think I may attempt three pills tonight. If you don't hear from me tomorrow it was too many. ;-)

Anyway, if I could actually get to my closet - these are some things I would want to put in it!

I don't have a photo for today but here's one of something Lizzie and I caught on the turnpike when we went to move her in to her new place...I don't think I ever posted it (check out Letter C) It's even like that on the coin. ;-)

No comments: