Friday, March 2, 2012

62/365

FRIDAY FISH FRY FUN
Janel wanted to have a take out fish fry at Uncle Ronnie's so we ordered from the Church of the Resurrection.

After dinner we all checked our blood pressure readings.
Do we know how to party or what?!? I wanted to take everyone's sugar reading but nobody wanted to do it!

We went in to Skype Uncle Anthony to see how he was doing after his second surgery... somehow the web cam got disconnected and I plugged it into something I shouldn't have. Oops. It looked like a USB thing to me! The spark kind of told me it wasn't and the computer just shut off. I really thought I killed it. I still don't know what the heck goes into that thing. George and I finally figured out how to turn it back on and all was well. Let the skyping begin...

I think Little Miss Lily is going to sleep all weekend. It was mary had a little lamb with her and her favorite person Uncle Jimmy. Looks like she's all tucked under for the night!

No comments: