Friday, March 23, 2012

83/365

WHAT BEGINS NEGATIVE WILL END POSITIVE
I got that bit of advice today. I like that. ;-) Didn't get off on the right foot this morning... My MRI didn't happen because the surgeon wants me to get it at Magee. It would have been nice to have known that earlier... long story short - had to cancel at the last minute at the other place and rescheduled for next week at the hospital... Chrissy and Katherine were already on their way over when I got the call. The nurse said to not worry about the MRI today and go have fun - so we did.
Come on... what's more fun than IKEA?!?

We stopped at Bahama Breeze first for lunch... we should have just skipped our lunch choices and gone with all small plates - instead we opted for both... Here's the apps - corn cakes, hummus, zucchini and croquettes.
The waiter brought over a drink we didn't order... he wasn't sure which table ordered it so he just left it for us... then he brought over another.
So we got all liquored up on a Bahama Mama and a Bahamarita... with a shot of cactus something or other. The drinks were good but the shot kind of tasted "prickly." ;-)

Like a moth to a flame we ended up at HomeGoods. I questioned if I should be buying anything now.... I wanted all of these piggies!!! I love the planter ones! I didn't get any, though.
We decided that (having so much stuff) we should all just only get what we REALLY, REALLY love.
I REALLY, REALLY love that lamp. ;-)

I didn't get it though...only because I don't have anywhere to put it.

We ended up at The Dad's for some Friday Night fun and pasta fagioli and potatoes and eggs.

All's well that ends well.

No comments: