Sunday, March 25, 2012

85/365

TECH SUPPORT
I have no idea if this back up drive is working... I haven't synced my phone in over a year... I open itunes like I think I'm supposed to do and actually thought I figured it out but I didn't... I think I clicked something I wasn't supposed to click and then I got this message...
What? Seriously... what?

I get this message EVERY time I open Iphoto...
I have to delete photos in order to download ones I need... right now I have 347 pictures on my iphone that I need to get off and over 600 on the big Nikon.

I have no idea what the Icloud thing is and I'm not sure if that replaces mobile me or not. I think so. Not sure. I freak out when I see words like "replace!"
Ummm - fix later, please.

This pops up on my screen every couple seconds...
I learned that if I just move it out of the middle of the screen and leave it open somewhere I can trick it into shutting up for awhile...

Recently, this is warning me about something - not sure what.
I'm sure the 7327 messages (2771 unread) have something to do with it but still... that's the least amount of emails I've had in a long time.

And this is a daily/hourly occurrence...
WTF is a startup disk and how do I delete files from it?!?!?

The big computer is still downstairs in the box because I have absolutely no place to put it...I thought my calendars from my phone and the laptop, etc... were supposed to magically sync. That's not happening. I've googled to try to get some help but I just don't seem to be getting it...any of it. 9 times out of 10 I have to restart the computer and hope it comes back on in order for it to work properly - at least for a little while. Then in a few minute I get all my favorite warning all over again.

It's annoying.

No comments: