Tuesday, March 20, 2012

80/365

BLOOM WHERE YOU'RE PLANTED
I've used that post title time and time again...
... make the best of where you are... what you have... what you do... I can't even seem to get my thoughts together right now. I don't know if it's the 168 minute conversation I just had with Barbie or my recollection of a dream I had this morning but my head is spinning.

I wrote this down at 7:42 am. All in a dream...
I woke up this morning to a beep - it was my email... I picked up my phone and looked at it...saw the screen it said "from Stave" The email read - "I have dreams of you. Constant dreams. Dreams where they are holding a wreath over you."

Until I told Barbie tonight I was like who the heck is Stave? What did I do - put Dave and Steve together or something? I don't get it. Her interpretation was not what I expected and now I'm a little freaked out.

I think this is starting to hit me a little... a day later. My eyes hurt... my left boob hurts and what lies behind it hurts.

I bought a few of these at the end of last season... rescued from a clearance shopping cart in Giant Eagle for 50 cents, I think... Half dead but I thought I would plant them anyway. They bloomed where I forgot they were even planted.

No comments: