Saturday, March 24, 2012

84/365

OUT TO DRY
Is someone trying to tell me not to go to this doctor?
I got the mail today and everything was SOAKED including a packet from the doctor with all the forms I need to fill out.... It was so wet that parts of the envelope were just disintegrated and the papers were stuck together. I peeled them apart and put them on the table to dry.

Lily got her nails done today... That's her in the back. I didn't get a good picture because I was distracted by some idiot lady who didn't have rabies shots for her dogs and wanted them to get groomed - I was trying to plan my exit strategy to get out of the door without them biting lily... plus Lily was twirling the whole time she was on the table so I was afraid I was going to have to go catch her.
After, we hung out with some pups that don't have a family of their own. ;-(
I don't know how Cindy, Carey and friends do what they do.

"The only animal without a chance is the animal whose chance is taken away."

No comments: