Tuesday, March 13, 2012

73/365

TOT - TEN ON TUESDAY (dogs, rocks and some other stuff)

1. This morning - or should I say this afternoon...
She's been getting up at 5 am to go potty and then goes back to bed. I know one thing... she loves to sleep - that's for sure. I love those paws. ;-)

2. I finally sat down last night and looked at When my Baby Dreams - Adele Enersen's lovely photo book of her interpretations of her baby Mila's dreams. So, so cute.

3. I'm the kind of girl that goes out for a walk and comes home with 20 rocks in her pocket. I'm a bit of a "collector." Came across this on Pinterest...
LOVE. Have to make some of my own and some flowers and trees and houses! Check out their site for more painted rock ideas and other fun stuff. And check this out - I'd have to keep this far away from Lily but I love these Stonees.

4. Note to self: STOP hoarding the "lamb butter" - you have enough!

5. For those keeping score (which is just me) Clooney and Pug is almost at 500 re-pins! There's a lot of Pug Love going on tonight - my email has been crazy. Pinners will have seen this photo a thousand times... I feel like I need to document it's popularity.
Cute little dog, isn't it?

6. Speaking of dogs... "Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turns to fog; but you're never friendless if you have a dog." ~ Douglas Mallock

7. I need to frame this... Carey found a painting she did long ago - I'm not sure when - probably 20-25 years ago, I bet! The Dad said it looked like a pork roast. ;-)

8. Now I'm thinking about when I ripped my rocks for jock's notebook in half like the incredible hulk... ;-) Anyway, I used to put some of my favorite rocks in this jar that I love...they were rocks from all the adventures we went on... beaches, walks, etc... I prefer picking rocks over sea shells at the beach and I started putting all my light colored tones in here...

9. One of my Tonkas is headed for the junk yard - it's completely rusted out... I have to get rid of it. The bunny runs along the fence where it is and I'm afraid he's going to cut himself on it when we scare him at night. I transferred some of the hens and chicks to a cute little ceramic watering can I found at Marshall's the other day. If there's anything I don't need in life it's another "something to plant something in" - it was really cute, though, and cheap so I caved.

10. Live a beautiful truth...

No comments: