Wednesday, March 7, 2012

67/365

EN PLEIN AIR
I had 101 things to do today but I took Carey's advice to go outside since it was so nice... I brought Dave out to try to work on some of my art lessons.
It was a little windy so all my clouds blew away...
Lily got a new outdoor sleep mat from Santa Paws last year so I put that out for her... in about 45 seconds she peed on it.
What's up with that? Actually I think Lily Miss Lily has ANOTHER urinary track infection... but still - she had other places to pee out there!

We moved to the porch and I tried to get her comfy on her regular mat...
She still wasn't having any of it.

So I moved her right next to me on a chair.
STIll not what she wanted. I knew there was only one place she wanted to be...

ON MY LAP....
Needless to say I didn't get much done this afternoon.

No comments: