Wednesday, March 21, 2012

81/365

PERCY
Along with Spider and Bunny... RoseBud had another special toy. Percy. We bought her a Percy (from Pocahontas) puppet on one of our Disney trips - actually several of them from the park as well as some ebay purchases through the years. RoseBud would destroy her Percys! I think we still have them all binned - 5 or so, I bet. I got this one from Chrissy - I saw it in one of her toy bins in storage a few weeks ago and she gave it to me.
I had it up on a basket and Lily just discovered it tonight for some reason and reached for it and ran away. I had to lure her out from the dining room table with some treats. I'm not sharing it with her. I know she will more than likely tear it into pieces and probably just eat it up - eyes and all. Percy is now on my desk for the time being... BTW - new bunny is on the dad's dresser still. This little pup is very rough and can't be trusted. ;-)

No comments: