Thursday, March 8, 2012

68/365

SO IT GOES...

They opened American Idol with my favorite song tonight. Definitely NOT an amazing performance but I won't go there... I still see the photos I had in my mind to go along with that song. I know that has to change now but it doesn't make me any less angry. Yes. Angry. I had this three hour live chat the other night for this infertility group I'm involved in... I don't know if it's that or Jessica Simpson's belly pictures but I've been having my version of the baby blues lately. I've been thinking about this...

I would buy from this company a lot and what's funny is their tagline is something about hoping you're not a customer for long. I would buy tons of ovulation kits and the like - POAS (peeing on a stick) was a daily occurrence in one way or another. With every order you got a little packet of "baby dust" which was baby themed confetti. I have a ton of those little packets. I often wanted to write them and ask if I was their longest running customer. I wonder.

No comments: