Friday, May 28, 2010

149/365

PORTRAIT OF A BEAR

Everything in life I share except, of course, my teddy bear.

Paul has been around the block. I'm not 100% sure how old he is and I think he likes it that way... He's traveled all over the country... and Canada. Stayed in cabins and five-star hotels. He used to pack his own suitcase complete with change of clothes, accessories, swim suits... He used to be a cross dresser of sorts back in the day; He had some pretty feminine outfits and scarves. Where, oh where, is that suitcase???

My mother and I were always going to write books about all his adventures - kind of like I was going to do with RoseBud... They both would have had some good stories to tell. ;-)

Paul would be one of the top things I would rescue if the house was on fire. He is one of the few things that is completely off limits with Lily though she tries to take him away whenever she gets a chance. There are some things a girl has to keep all to herself. And Paul is one of them. ;-)

No comments: