Sunday, October 17, 2010

313/365

IGNORED AND DISCARDED
I found a bunch of things that I just didn't know what to do with... not sure if I should just throw them away or bin them up and throw them in a closet... Things like a "this little piggy went to Pittsburgh pig" and a pajama wearing pig in pig slippers... a duck call mask , the Penn Hills Indian and those glass sea creatures we had to get on a pre-vacation shopping trip...
...and you never know when a Swatch sweatshirt is going to come back in style.
... and who knows what you might need in a bin of junk drawer things from the early 80s...
YES, these things and more were pushed aside to be dealt with at a later date. Join the club guys.

I did manage to get rid of a few things... ...like some old "spa" products of my mother's.
...and a zillion curtain pins of my Grandmother's.
But in true hoarder fashion I actually debated (for a little too long) as to what I could possibly do with these things... I tried to come up with some sort of compromise and kept 8 pins. Baby steps. While going through the box I got my own little treasure hunt and found a penny, a magnetic hook, some pretty push pins, a key and a pyramid.

All which will probably be put into another box to be sorted through 20 years from now. ;-)

No comments: