Friday, October 22, 2010

318/365

FOF - Five on Friday (five things I'll miss - travel edition)
I went over my FIVE a little. ;-)

TRIPS

RANDOM STOPS

PRE-TRIP UNO

NAME CUPS

BEACH BIRTHDAYS

MURPHY DAY TRIPS

THE CAMERAS

LATE NIGHT ROOM SERVICE

TRAVELING DOG

THE JOURNEY
-------------------------
I want to remember this so I thought I would add it here: I went to bed kind of early last night but something or someone kept waking me up in the middle of the night... Each time I woke up I looked at the clock and was surprised at what I saw. I swear on RB I saw this: 12:34 am... 1:23 am... 2:34 am... and 3:45 am. I guess no one wanted to come to "visit" during the 4 am hour. ;-) Was it a full moon too? It looked like it. And to add to my night of strange encounters with numbers as I'm writing this I have 1111 emails. Weird.

No comments: