TOT - Ten On Tuesday
1. I heard gun shots again.
2. I watched Couples Retreat the other night. I heard bad things about it but I thought it was very cute. I do love Jason Bateman, though, and seriously, "who wants to go to Applebee's by themselves?" ;-)
3. I forgot about this back support thing we got in Ligonier - we got hooked into the "two for..." price and each bought one. Turns out it was the regular price just doubled. ;-) Anyway, I kind of like it.
4. Every day is a brand new day.
5. I got one of these for the first time... pretty cute.
6. Awww - someone cares about our "beloved trees" as much as I do. Some of my favorite trees just a couple streets up got destroyed.
7. Word to the wise - do NOT go to the Eat N Park in the Waterworks.
8. This new vacuum took me over an hour to put together - there's so much stuff on it. Lily was speechless... or barkless. Not sure if it was the headlight or the jet propelled engines in this thing that scared the heck out of her... I think I may be able to ride it down the street like a Segway!
9. In the words of Joey Lawrence - "WHOA!" - There's a lot of triangulation going on here ~ don't ya think?
10. I'm making progress with my Flower Girls!