Wednesday, October 20, 2010

316/365

FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD
Every time I make Chicken Divine I think of Divine Miss M (Bette Midler) and every time I think of Bette Midler I think of Delores DeLago... I remember seeing her as Delores on an HBO special in the early 8os and cracking up over it. You can see it by clicking here. All of us got a big kick out of the balls - redone at a later show.

Anyway, my point with the DIVINE is I'm obsessing again over getting my cookbook of favorite recipes together. I haven't figured out what exactly I want to do... book, digital scrapbook, blog??? I started my recipe blog awhile ago and then quit because I wasn't quite sure what format I wanted to use or what I should call it... now I really don't know. I've been photographing everything we're eating in the hopes that one day soon I can get my act together.

While we are talking about food... just wanted to mention that I received a very nice letter in the mail with a gift card from Eat N Park. They asked for me to give them another try so they can show that my experience there was an exception rather than a rule. Words to live by and I certainly will. I guess they really are the place for smiles.

I think I need a snack now. ;-)

No comments: