Wednesday, December 7, 2011

341/365

DREAM EATER... I believe you can get me through the night

The Dad made eggplant parmesan last night - we took it out of the oven around 11:30 pm. I'll get back to that.

I've been having the weirdest dreams lately... I've been dreaming of a strange place for weeks now. I'm not sure where it is but it's starting to get familiar - only because I keep going back to it. It's nowhere that I know though - at least from this lifetime. I kind of want to see more of it. It's slightly creepy... dark... the other night there were these girls in pink and I think I was hitting them with a car. Or I was viewing them being hit by a car and they were flying in the air in front of me - almost like a video game. I don't know who they are or what the pink means. I'm just not getting it.

I keep coming back to a lot of places in my dreams. The Toad the Wet Sprocket concert at Metropol... our classes at The Disney Institute... being in the driveway in the car when RoseBud collapsed... bringing Gypsy in to see my mother when she was in the hospice. I came across this picture online. I don't know who it is or what his story is but it reminded me of that day.
All the pictures I have - I don't have that one. I wish I did.

Anyway, towards the end all my mother wanted to eat was eggplant sandwiches with miracle whip and roasted red peppers on a hot dog bun... I ate that last night around 11:45 pm. We didn't have hot dog buns though! No wonder why I don't sleep. ;-)

I went into the bedroom to go through a few things and the lights flickered on and off twice - a few seconds apart. I looked at the clock... It was 12:16 am - my mother's number.

And as I just wrote that I realized what the date was yesterday - 12/6. ;-)

No comments: