Saturday, December 10, 2011

344/365

NO MATCH FOR AN OLD FLAME
It's 1:30 am and I'm too tired to download my camera so the big ass santa I saw tonight will have to wait... I'll talk about this since Lily is barking at it... found a salt rock candle holder today to go with my lamp. I'm not too crazy about burning candles here so close to the bud so I have this really great electronic one I found at JoAnn Fabrics in it. It smells good too. I swear I had the first electronic candle ever made - we got it at Rolliers a long, long time ago. You could even "blow" it out. They have gotten better and better through the years. In fact, QVC has some sconces that look kind of interesting. Anyway, my pick for one of the best inventions ever: battery operated "candles."
Oh - and goodnight moon... you looked fantastic tonight.

No comments: