Sunday, January 2, 2011

2/365

I SAID I WOULDN'T DO IT AGAIN...
BUT I DID.
I'm a sucker for a shabby snowman!

I said I wouldn't do another online workshop after Claudine's... I got interrupted by my unexpected move and didn't have all my supplies so I couldn't finish it - I'm still really upset about that. I saw these guys from Sue Pelletier on the cover of Cloth Paper Scissors in 2008. I've been thinking about them ever since and registered for the class.

I resisted signing up for a couple other classes I liked but I think this one may be next...
Nancy Lefko's Mixed Media Backgrounds.
I can see it now, though. Instead of the crazy cat lady I may be the crazy snowman lady with 7300 vintage bottle snowmen all over the house because they will all take on a life of their own and I'll never be able to part with any of them. ;-)

No comments: