Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/365

NEW YEAR

I'm going to start this year off by being completely honest.

I love my husband and don't want a divorce. I never have. I told him not too long ago that it was ok if he didn't love me - I just wanted to be able to say that I did. Of course, there was no response - just like everything else.

There has NOT been the communication that there should have been between the two of us. I think it's perfectly acceptable to discuss some things with others and get your feelings and thoughts out there (obviously - what have I been doing on here!) and I mean no disrespect to anyone, but I think it's wrong to make decisions and resolutions about our marriage with any of them.

I have a question to ponder on this 1st day of 2011...

If it takes two people to get into a marriage... SHOULDN'T IT TAKE THE SAME TWO TO TALK ABOUT GETTING OUT OF IT?
photo taken 2/2010

"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." ~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce

No comments: