Tuesday, January 18, 2011

18/365

TOT - TEN ON TUESDAY (fun and games)

1. Am I going to have to get a PS3 because of this cute little thing?

2. Actually now that I think about it... we were out shopping before Christmas and I saw Naughty Bear... The little teddy gets left off the guest list for a birthday party so he gets mad and freaks out on all the other bears! I just looked it up and it didn't get that great of reviews but it still looks like my kind of game. Plus he looks just like PAUL - minus the bow tie! Not on Wii either. ;-(

3. I posted a little video on facebook last week... click here to watch it. You won't regret it. There's so many cute things in it... the sleepiness, the smile and nod at 1:03, the thinking it's time to whistle, the pretend guitar strumming and lip-sync whistling, and the little yawn and head on his shoulders at the end... "One day I'm gonna whistle?" Just adorable. I thought about this post when I saw it... To me, there is no better word ever than home. (Here's the original Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros video too.)

4. Kid... meet candy store. My art supplies arrived! All that money in a teeny box.

5. 100 things to watch in 2011: click here.

6. "I thought Eric gave you the creeps?" This commercial is funny.

7. So cute! I bought this at Divertido for myself for Christmas.

8. Does anyone want to play? I can probably get Lily to roll the dice but it may be hard to teach her to count the money.


10. This year we have 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11 (my bday) and 11/11/11... now add the last two digits of the year you were born to the age you are turning this year and see what you get. Not hard to figure out why but still fun and kind of a game. ;-)

No comments: