Tuesday, January 25, 2011

25/365

TOT - Ten on Tuesday

1. I really thought this house would be nicer inside.

2. I found this video surprisingly funny. Google "fingers breakdance" for other videos - some with shoes.

3. I went to bed Saturday night and woke up in a panic thinking it was morning... it was only 2:16... fell back to sleep and woke up again at 6:21. Went to Wal-Mart Sunday and my bill was $22.61 and got behind a little mini school bus on monday numbered 162. Nothing today yet... 261 is my mother's "number."

4. I was watching tv (which means listening to it while I'm doing something else) - it was some snowboarding thing and this commercial came on... I only "saw" the last second of it but I had heart palpitations after. I had to google it to see what it was for... I seriously think I went into a-fib from it. ;-)

5. Mandy (the pug) was rushed into the emergency. She stopped breathing because the pups were putting too much pressure on her and her trachea collapsed. They did an emergency C section - 4 puppies were born alive, 1 stillborn... haven't heard anything more.

6. Did you see the big panoramic steeler picture from the last game? There's a lot of black and gold going on but if you know your seat numbers you can find yourself with a little searching... like's where's waldo. Speaking of black and gold - that black and yellow song is pretty damn catchy. I don't care if it's really about his cars and his diamonds but it does bother me because of the whole yellow thing... My dad said he knows that kid's mom.

7. My face and lips and chin are randomly going numb again. ;-(

8. I'm a little behind on some things... I forgot to document my blogaversary... I never really saw the significance when I would read others until I actually completed mine so maybe one day I'll talk about that... My Dear, 2010 blog post that most did in January simply states "Dear, 2010..." I never went any further with it. Hoping to get to that soon - along with my Christmas cards. Little behind on those too! I never claimed to be prompt - that's for sure.

9. With that said, I admittedly have a little too much on my plate and am finding it impossible to do everything. It's catching up with me and is getting out of control... half of it is what I need to do and the other half is that I need to talk to David. I've been asking but it's still not happening...so if anyone is reading this that can help me make that happen can you find it in your heart to help me out?

10. I'm too lazy to post any pictures but I better add one since this IS a photo a day blog - or something like that... This is what lily has been feeling like a lot of the time - reminds me of my migraines when I have to sleep on my head. Feel better pup.

No comments: