Saturday, January 8, 2011

8/365

REINVENTION
I have been getting a lot of emails the last few days from people interested in Puppy Dog Productions. I saw that Twitter was revamping - cute video here - and I decided I need to get back to Lily's Twitter for business stuff. I also caved and went ahead, against my better judgement, and started a tumblr. I don't know why - I think it's very difficult to navigate. I just don't have the time right now to devote to it so I think I have to put that aside for awhile... I'm trying to stay focuced here and organized and not jump from one thing to the next but with almost everything in my life in chaos it's getting a little hard to do. I get an idea and then can't find anything and get set back...

Im happy with my shop set for my TWS Etsy so that's a start.
I could have done them myself but I saw them and the price was right and saved me a lot of time. The design didn't have a name but if I had to name it I would call it "olive soup." I wonder if D remembers that reference... I don't know why I always think of that and laugh. Now I just have to get organized, find a few things and get moving. It's a plan at least.

I don't have a photo for today but I came across this playing around on tumblr and thought it was kind of neat...
I've actually been regretting not getting the tattoo I wanted (when I was in Vegas) of RB's paw prints - though I still can't figure out where I would have put it!!!

The Dad has a sleep study tonight so we have the house to ourselves. I have been so looking forward to this night...I have some work to do and then I think I'm going to make some popcorn, grab some pillows and blankets and lay on the couch with my puppy and watch a movie. I haven't done that in forever!

No comments: