Saturday, February 19, 2011

50/365

THE SUNSHINE STATE
I have a zillion things to do tonight but I just don't feel like doing any. I've been out all day with no coat on (and I should have had one on) so I'm freezing... all I want to do is put on comfy clothes and lay on the couch with a blanket and my dog but that never works out for me here so I made some coffee and figured I would add to my list of where I would move to if I had to. Since I'm cold - I thought I would talk about somewhere warm. So I pick Orlando, FL.

A few years ago, when we considered moving there, we had a house shopping extravaganza in Orlando - I can't remember everywhere we visited... Longwood, Ocoee, Clermont, Windermere... there were others. I often wonder what would have happened if we moved there. I think it would have been good - besides being away from everyone. I think we needed a change - something different... a fresh start. Like I said before, we were just stuck in the same place. Why can't I remember that one area... it had something to do with wine... the PBS&J guy lived there??? What would have happened if we all moved there to that big five bedroom with the little yard? Daddy included. Maybe he would have been a little nicer to me. I wonder. He probably would have been because of Dave... and I wonder what would have happened with RB? I can't stop thinking about what would have happened if we put her in that oxygen chamber too - I don't know why that's been on my mind lately. Anyway, I kind of wish we would have moved there. We would have been close to Disney, had an annual pass and could have gone to Epcot for dinner whenever we wanted. ;-) Win - win for everyone! There would have been a lot of places to work at I bet too. Didn't like the bugs and the thought of spraying for them with all that toxic stuff, and the baby lizards in the house and the hard grass though. But overall, I think I could have handled it.

I don't have any pictures here of that trip to post but when I think about that time, besides that really nice room we stayed in, I think about those live oak trees along a lot of the roads we were on... so I googled some random trees. ;-)

On a side note - just wanted to document the day... they say when you turn 40 your eyes start to go... they are right, I guess. Had to buy these today.

No comments: