Monday, February 28, 2011

59/365

DREAM A LITTLE DREAM OF ME


I actually like rain but this was kind of ridiculous. I like thunder too - lightning, not so much... we were kind of a little scared and thought of camping out under the bed but we couldn't fit.

I was up early again and tried to go back to sleep for hours but nothing was working... all I could think about was the downstairs flooding and all my boxes floating around down there. We went in the living room, as we usually do, to see if the change of scenery and location would get the job done. I like going to sleep with the lights on the Christmas Tree on... it worked.

I think it was the deepest sleep I've had in a very long time. I had a really nice dream that I thought was actually happening.

Then I heard thunder... and I was up.

Still wondering how my dream was going to end...

No comments: