Wednesday, February 23, 2011

54/365

CONNECT FOUR

The title of this post couldn't be funnier to me...

We all look for connections... to belong, to feel like what we say or think or do matters... to feel like it's just "right." You know to be NSYNC.
I mean in sync.

Like attracts like - or is it opposites attract??? Anyway, birds of a feather flock together, right? It's human nature to gravitate towards someone that has so much in common. Someone with a volatile relationship or in the same boat with their spouse, a family member that recently passed away, a book club or class... Plus there's no conflict - it's safe and comfortable.

Sometimes you forget the one connection that linked you together in the first place.

I haven't.

There's a lot more I can add to this tonight... but I don't think any of you are ready for it.

No comments: