Friday, February 11, 2011

42/365

CONTINUED
So what got us from here...
... to where we are now?

I think it depends on who you ask. I'm not going to lie and say everything was perfect. It wasn't. How is your marriage? I thought that trip last year was a new beginning. The visit to the brick and everything else we did and talked about. I can't believe it was all fake and when asked I was told it wasn't so I want to believe that.

A lot went on after that walk down that path to get to W17 663... FYI - If you look closely at the others you will see most are all W16... it was a rush order to get it in so they put it in that section... we always were able to find it that way.

Anyway...
8 days later Mum was gone...

5 days after that we saw a little plus sign...

Just under two weeks after that I was in the ER...

A week after that I was laying on a table and looked over at my husband and found out there was no heart beat - in more ways than one...

David left for Vegas with Dad the very next day...

When he got back it was a crazy week after that, just waiting for something to happen, we got a kiss goodbye and a I love you - be home soon and after a trip to Primanti's the avoiding being home began...

Finally, 2 weeks after that last ultrasound they were gone... the morning for one and the same evening for the other.

We went from a new beginning to an end in under 2 months.

It was a whirlwind to say the least.

I have a lot to say about this but only one person should hear it so I'll end this with that... as I said before - unfortunately too much was said to others while I was - as I recently found out - intentionally ignored.

That's not right for a lot of reasons.

I have this weird craving for an apple.

No comments: