Monday, April 11, 2011

101/365

TO(tdb)T - Ten on (the day before) Tuesday

1. Lily scared from the dry ice in the Creamery bag!

2. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is our longest word - a lung disease caused by inhalation of very fine silica dust.

3. Can I live here, please?



5. All garages should be in the back of the house.

6. An owl in a hat!

7. I want to open a grilled cheese restaurant or food truck. Or a macaroni and cheese restaurant. Trying to think of some names... like Frank and Patties - the cutest named hot dog and hamburger joint in Portsmouth, VA.

8. Whenever I see Apple Jacks I think of my mother.

9. I am so very sad... I have been looking for my most favorite bracelet - a silver one that looked like a belt buckle that we got in Cape May... I have been searching for it and now I think I may have lost it at the wedding in all the chaos with Brother... "Tony, Tony look around - something's lost and must be found!"

10. The store formerly known as Tinderbox.

No comments: