Saturday, April 23, 2011

113/365

ANY EGG-CUSE FOR A PHOTO OP... ;-)
All my FB friends are posting pictures of their kids dying eggs so I figured I might as well take some pictures too... I set up a little area and grabbed my assistant. I can't remember the last time I colored eggs.

She wouldn't stop sniffing this egg that I gave to her today... I think it smelled like home.

"I'll just put MY egg in here with the rest of them!"

"They look like my fish egg toys... why can't I pick them up?"

Did those of you with kids run into this problem?
... eating the carton.

"...let me just get one of these out of here..."

Holiday prep time was one of my favorite things... I miss my helper. We were a good team. I think I have a lot of people fooled that I am organized and all those other good things... I'm easily distracted to say the least. My cousins and aunt have been doing a good job keeping me focused today - I don't think anyone wants a repeat of Christmas. ;-) I did make a layered salad tonight in 14 minutes. I think that may be a record! If anyone wants to battle me in a layered salad off - it's on. I think I will win. ;-)

I feel like I'm crashing fast, though... I better go to bed and just get up early... the rest will have to wait.

I guess it's after midnight now so Happy Easter from Lily and me.

No comments: