1. My favorite daily responsibility is.......... In the morning I go around the house and pick up his clothes off the floor and the dog toys... little things but I can get them done quickly and it seems like I accomplished something!
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is.......... meal planning! I probably make a bigger deal about it than need be... I've tried the forms and lists to try to get organized but I still can't make it work... need to get back to that.
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is.......... comfort food. Hot turkey sandwich, chicken pot pie - things like that. If mashed potatoes are involved - I'm happy.
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is.......... favorites - beef stew, hot dogs and beans... anything that has a family history or means something to me.
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is.......... I don't think I've had my 15 minutes yet. We were just talking about how I named the newsletter of the apartment building where I lived when I was in college and joked that I was famous. The rental company was The Downtown Group. I named the newsletter Talk of the Town. Get it town / downtown group? Genius! Anyway, I won a ticket to Cancun for spring break - traded it in for $400 I think = who wants to go to Cancun by themselves?!?
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish.......... that my puppy dog stopped scratching and her allergies went away... that no one in the family had any health issues (real or imaginary) and that my husband would have wanted to try to work on our marriage together.
7. My biggest pet peeve is.......... I have a lot of pet peeves: loud chewers, loud talkers, people that talk on their headsets in the middle of a store with no regard for anyone around them, french pedicures, kids with dirty faces, people that drive recklessly while using their phone or GPS, liars, hypocrites, know-it-alls... stop me now! ;-) I guess at the end of the day - my biggest pet peeve is inconsiderate people.
I don't have a photo for tonight so I'm just going to pull from some quotes I've been collecting. The old me wants to add something that says something nasty in it right about now but since I feel like my head may possibly (literally) explode, I don't want that to maybe be the last thing I say... I'm going to show some restraint and just add this.