Thursday, July 7, 2011

198/365

LET THEM EAT CAKE
Cake slices make me happy. I think I've said that before. I went downstairs in the gameroom for some peace and quiet and ate my cake slice in the dark with a puppy dog on my lap. I was so excited I forgot to take a before picture so this was what was left... just a little icing. ;-)
I had a 1 hour appointment this morning and thought it would be ok to leave. Within 27 minutes of me leaving I got my first voice mail from The Dad... then another - 2 minutes later and another 17 minutes after that. I didn't even bother listening to them and just called him... he said he was calling 911 because he thought he pulled the catheter out. I told him that was probably not the case and told him to call sharon for the doctor's number and tell them what was going on and told him I was on my way home... I'm pretty good under pressure and thought that was a good plan.

Then I told him if he called 911 and the ambulance came and the dog got outside somehow I'd kill him before he got home from the hospital.

Pressure I'm good with...

My bedside manner? Probably should work on that. ;-)

No comments: