1. I've been looking forward to tonight... Work took The Dad out to dinner and the baseball game to celebrate 45 years with them so I have the house to myself this evening... yay!
2. I couldn't get my email on my laptop this morning and now I can't get it on my phone... not sure if it's related. I keep getting this message that my start up disk is full so I think I may be in trouble here.
3. I watched this movie when I got home from shopping today - Devil - I'm not the biggest movie person but I don't think I ever heard of it. Glad I watched it in the day... I thought it was pretty good.
4. Came across this online - it matches my wedding ring.
7. WTF? ;-)
6. Barbie and I went to E.N. Miller today to look for a metal tray for her - I had to tell her about the tray I got at the St. John's Fair! ;-) I saw many little chairs I wanted to give a good home to but they would have only ended up going directly to storage... as will these but I just couldn't pass them up.
The truck is a brown/bronzy color that was just too interesting to leave there. It was marked down to $10 which was still a little more than I wanted to spend... the other was $5. All in all I think it was a good purchase. Lily agrees! I couldn't stop thinking about Mum while we were there and the times we used to go shopping there and then to lunch. I got a little truck there on one of our trips - maybe I'll refinish that into a blue one like this one.
And just to add another truck here... this would so be my daughter.
7. WTF? ;-)
8. Told you she took a lot of pictures. More photos of the Pittsburgh Pup Crawl here and here and here.
9. I forgot to post this the other night - Lily checking out her swag bag. I emptied it out on the floor and the dad said - "why would they give dogs ashtrays?";-) They were actually little acrylic cat dishes from Friskies! Lily liked the cat treats too.