Wednesday, October 5, 2011

297/365

REMEMBERING THE MAGIC
Dividing up and packing the stuff in Dixon House is harder and harder every time. Trying to load 20+ years of good times and bad into containers and boxes and bags is definitely not an easy task to do. Neither is talking to your future ex-husband about the woman he's currently dating. It needed to be done, though, and I'm glad that we did in our own strange way. I have a habit of saying things that shouldn't be said - it's only because I love and miss him and my life and my home more than I can ever express - still. These past few days have taken a toll on me. I am behind on almost everything - laundry and shopping and cleaning and even lily who's been freaking out in her own way. I just can't seem to do anything. I think it's time to go to bed.

---------
Rest in Peace Steve Jobs (1955-2011)

No comments: