Saturday, October 29, 2011

321/365

UMMM, WEREN'T WE JUST HERE?
Lily was back at the vets today to see Dr. Kelly - 4 days after her last visit. She had some sort of episode at 5 am this morning... I heard her crying - almost screaming and I woke up in a panic... I thought she was just dreaming but when I tried to wake her up she was pretty much unresponsive. She was laying on her side on the bed and her legs were straight out and flying all around. It was definitely different than her "running" dreams I've seen a couple times before. I don't think it lasted more than 30 seconds. She finally got up and I carried her in to get a drink but she was kind of out of it and was looking at me like what the heck just happened? Dr. Kelly said it sounds like a seizure by the way she acted though there's no reason to really explain it. It could be just deep REM sleep.

She seemed to be a little tired when we got home... seems to be ok, though. We'll find out more when her blood work comes back next week. Like mama, like puppy dog. That's my girl. ;-)
Love the Bud.

No comments: