Wednesday, October 26, 2011

318/365

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?

Celebrated Natalie's 22nd Birthday tonight at the Cheesecake Factory. A million thoughts went through my head as I entered that place... I was thinking about being 22 again too... It would have been my senior year at PSU I guess... the year before my mother died. We were talking a couple weeks ago at my cousin's house about going back and reliving your past - which would you choose... high school days or college days? My choice was college - definitely. My days at Penn State were happy ones...plus I would like to go back and get chinese food at that place near McClanahan's - what did I used to get there and why can't I remember?! I can't believe these last 22 years when my college days started have flown by. I'm glad I got to relive them a little through Lizzie in a way. I like to think of her as the daughter I could have had from my time there. ;-) I couldn't help thinking about Cedarbrook when we dropped Natalie and Joe off at her apartment. What crazy, weird, fun, happy times they were. There's too much to talk about and I'm awfully tired tonight after not having much sleep - it's been a whirlwind couple of days with appointments for everyone including the puppy dog and I ate way too much. Too much. ;-) I'm just going to bed - please let me sleep.

No comments: