Wednesday, January 11, 2012

11/365

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

Things from my past have been running through my mind at strange times... I think I mentioned it before... it's like a movie - my life flashing before my eyes in bits and pieces... random images in no order - just stuff. I'm fully awake (not in a dream state) and I assume that something subconsiously must trigger it... I've been trying to keep track. It happened today in the art store on Craig Street - which BTW I got carded in (kind of!) He asked me for my student ID. ;-) Anyway, I was standing there in front of the watercolor paper and was transported back to Uncle Eli's in State College which is a totally reasonable connection and a whole series of events flashed before me - some college related, some not. I know the little antique store in Hampton Roads or Portsmouth that we brought RoseBud in came to me and gathering all together for the family pictures at Menz in Wildwood. Just bits of moments...

Anyway, like I said yesterday, I found a bunch of stuff from my dorm room at Penn State in a closet here. Here's a picture of 113 Brumbaugh - from 1990.
How funny... The boom box and big (real) phone and lock on the desk drawer! I wonder if I staged that open book on the bed before I took the picture?

Want to know what's even funnier?

It's what I'm looking at now...

No comments: