Tuesday, January 24, 2012

24/365

TOT - TEN ON TUESDAY

1. Could the Godaddy site be any more difficult to navigate? The answer is No. I needed to renew some things and it took me forever to figure out what I was doing... I'm still not sure I did it right!

2. I pinned this lovely tree swing from this playroom a long time ago and didn't know there was more to the room... Click here for the full details. How fab is that?

3. I wish there was some sort of apparatus that you could wear to bed and it would record your dreams so you could watch them later... I've been having two recurring dreams. One about a girl I know and another about some guy I don't know. He's been popping up a lot lately and he's not very nice. In fact, he is pretty scary.

4. The other night (the wintery mix night) The Bud jumped off the bed and wanted to go potty at 5 am. When we went out the snow was coming down in ribbons - big long strands of snow - it was weird and so pretty against the dark sky. I've never seen anything like it before. I took a picture with my eyes. ;-)

5. The current art lesson is on "the harmony of the dark and light goddesses within us." We are to choose whatever goddess archetypes represent the two sides of ourselves in any way we want... I did a couple fun little quizzes I found online the other night... and I did a reading this morning with my goddess cards. I have a connection to many different ones - not sure I can narrow it down. I have to think more on what I want to do with my next page.

6. I'm debating on applying for a job that is overnight... 11pm-7am. I actually had to figure out when you would sleep with something like that. I had to write it out and make a little chart! ;-) The problem is it is in robinson and Lily would end up being a latch key dog. I don't know if I like that.

7. I set my timer for 30 minutes and started cleaning out my email... when the timer went off I had this many emails.
Yes. I am still an email hoarder and look at the number again. "621s" are still around me... this was gas the other day too.

8. Some bunny is pooping in the yard... well some bunny and his whole extended family - there's poop everywhere! Some puggy didn't get the memo on how delicious it is - Lily hasn't started eating it like RoseBud and Koko used to do!

9. I can't remember if I mentioned my Apple miracle the other day... my phone wasn't charging at all - at home or in the car... it was down to almost no battery and it just froze... I didn't know what I was going to do and figured if the battery died while it wasn't responding to anything it would never turn back on... I haven't been able to get it to sync to the laptop or itunes at all the last few months and I don't think mobile me is working either. I googled a bunch of stuff and frantically tried to get it to come back to life. I was pushing all kinds of buttons (while this imaginary countdown clock was ticking in my head) just waiting for it to have no power left. I think I went through the five stages of grief in an instant and finally came to the realization that I was just going to lose everything on it. Anyway, probably twenty minutes later, I heard the beep and it came back from the dead. I really need to get a new phone. I still can't sync it but it's working again. Thank you Steve Jobs ( I prayed to him like St. Anthony) and Google.

10. RoseBud used to love silly songs... I feel like I don't sing to lily as much - when you do sing to her she does the pug head tilt or falls asleep. She's been really into resting her head on things... feet, hands, shoes, toys, tables... She is so cute. ;-)

Here's another one... I was taking some pictures of her sleeping and I got a surprise tongue shot! She has a boo boo on her ear from scratching it. ;-(
"you are my lily... my only lily... you make me happy - when skies are gray... you'll never know dear - how much I love you... please don't take my lily away."

No comments: